April 5th, 2023

Winemaker’s Dinner at JORY featuring Ponzi Vineyards

April 5, 2023 | 6 – 6:30 p.m. Standing Reception | 6 – 9 p.m. Seated Dinner 
Featuring Ponzi Vineyards + Executive Chef Jack, Dinner with winemaker Luisa Ponzi and Executive Chef Jack 
Taste the valley this year with our inaugural winemaker’s dinner series, featuring a wonderfullineup of local wineries. The Allison Inn has partnered with four celebrated Willamette Valley Wineries to provide a unique experience for you to enjoy an evening with gifted vintners and our talented culinary team from JORY Restaurant.  
Each dinner will feature specific wines from a different winery paried with a delectable 5-course meal prepared by a different JORY Chef. This is an experience you won’t forget! 
Pricing: $150 / person + gratuity + service charge RESERVE A TABLE 
Please note: a service charge of 2% has been grouped with an automatic gratuity charge of 20%,totaling 22%. 
Exclusive winemaker’s room rate discount @ the allison 20% off room rate. Use discountcode: WINEDINE – BOOK A ROOM 
Additional 2023 Winemaker’s Dinners: April 19th featuring Gran Moraine Winery + Zena Crown Vineyard + Chef John