“We just launched the McMinnville wine walk, where you get a passport from a participating vineyard or VisitMcMinnville.com, and it gives you a map and the opportunity to walk and try various wineries to avoid traffic. You can go to 15 different tasting venues without getting in your car. You get stamps at each location, and drop off the full passport at the Aviation Museum for prizes. It’s not just for Thanksgiving, but it’d be perfect for that weekend…” – Read the full article here!
- The Barberry Presents Live Music Wednesdays
- Wednesday / March 22, 2017
- Open Jam Night with Dan Seymour & Friends at Willamette Valley Vineyards
- Thursday / March 23, 2017
- McMinnville Saturday Market
- Saturday / March 25, 2017 Visit Website