“We just launched the McMinnville wine walk, where you get a passport from a participating vineyard or VisitMcMinnville.com, and it gives you a map and the opportunity to walk and try various wineries to avoid traffic. You can go to 15 different tasting venues without getting in your car. You get stamps at each location, and drop off the full passport at the Aviation Museum for prizes. It’s not just for Thanksgiving, but it’d be perfect for that weekend…” – Read the full article here!
- Eclipse Camping at Yamhill County Fairgrounds
- Friday / August 18, 2017 - Tuesday / August 22, 2017
- Willamette Valley Eclipse Campout – A Commune Pop-Up
- Friday / August 18, 2017 - Monday / August 21, 2017
- Total Eclipse Camping at the Lawrence Gallery Sculpture Garden
- Friday / August 18, 2017 - Wednesday / August 23, 2017