“Even serious enophiles describe Oregon wines with one word: Willamette. And one grape: Pinot Noir. It’s understandable. The Pinots produced in places like McMinnville and Dundee are among the very best in the world. The beauty of the Willamette Valley is that you can get lost on the backcountry roads but always find a good glass of Pinot around the bend…” Read the full Sunset magazine article here!
- Eclipse Camping at Yamhill County Fairgrounds
- Friday / August 18, 2017 - Tuesday / August 22, 2017
- Willamette Valley Eclipse Campout – A Commune Pop-Up
- Friday / August 18, 2017 - Monday / August 21, 2017
- Total Eclipse Camping at the Lawrence Gallery Sculpture Garden
- Friday / August 18, 2017 - Wednesday / August 23, 2017